Maplewood Gardens Senior Living
Independent Living and Assisted Living Facilities are in high demand. Finding a senior care facility that you feel good about is important. You’ll want to consider many things, including the facility, the staff, the amenities, and the services provided. When comparing senior living homes you’re rarely, if ever, comparing apples to apples, so we recommend scheduling a tour so you can see for yourself the facility “in action”.
Maplewood Gardens – Independent Living Services
Maplewood Gardens is aptly named. You’re sure to enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds and park-like setting ideal for BBQs and other social activities. A patio and comfortable benches are equally suited for visits with friends or a quiet spots for relaxation and reflection. independent living spokane
Residents at Maplewood Gardens who need independent living services will find the following available within the community:
- Studio, alcove, one bedroom or two bedroom units.
- One, two or three meals per day with an evening salad bar.
- Attention to special dietary needs.
- Licensed nursing staff 8 hours per day 7 days per week.
- Weekly housekeeping with fresh bed linens.
- Transportation for scheduled meetings and medical appointments
- Twenty-four hour staffing and emergency call system.
- Full social and recreational activities.
- Weekly church services.
- Resident volunteer activities.
- Lounge, recreation rooms and landscaped patios.
- Beauty salon.
- Interaction with Gonzaga University student volunteers.
Maplewood Gardens – Assisted Living Services
If it sounds good to live in a homey environment staffed with cheerful people that treat you like family, then Maplewood Gardens is the place for you! assisted living spokane
Our assisted living facility is comfortable and convenient and offers a range of living options. Assisted living services provided by Maplewood Gardens include the following in addition to those listed above:
- Medication management.
- Grooming and bathing assistance
- AM and PM Assistance.
- Meal tray service.
- Laundry assistance
- Dietary assistance, including special diets and escort assistance to and from dining room
- Transportation to medical appointments.
- Assistance maintaining family contacts.
Let it be easy! Finding a quality Independent Living or Assisted Living facility in Spokane, is easier than you think. We’re sure you’ll thrive in our homelike atmosphere and enjoy our professional and compassionate staff. Call us today at 509-489-9510 or schedule a tour.