Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace – Senior Care Services
Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace Independent, Assisted Living and secure, specialized Memory Care – it’s the privacy and freedom of home combined with the convenience and security of on-call assistance and a maintenance-free environment. Our communities offer active seniors choices about how they want to live. There are residential choices, such as a selection of apartment floor plans. There are also lifestyle choices: a full schedule of activities and options for personalized service to meet a resident’s particular needs as they change.
Active Living for Active Seniors.
Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace offers a wide variety of social, cultural and recreational programs. Book groups, baking classes, theater outings and shopping excursions — these are just a few of the many activities our residents enjoy. We listen to residents’ feedback to develop programs that will complement our seniors’ current interests as well as help them discover new ones.
Womens group weekly (baking, Mending, sharing recipes and stories)
Mens Group (Ball games, fast cars and Pool!)
Gardening, Walking, Morning Stretch, Daily News…many ways to engage and make new friends.
Retirement Living at Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace provides the following:
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans including studios, 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom options: all include kitchenettes and private bathrooms.
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Fine, restaurant-style dining with a variety of menu options
- Elegant private dining room available for special family events
- Weekly Housekeeping, including fresh linens weekly
- Beautifully decorated common areas and landscaped outdoor areas
- A 24-hour medical alert system and on-site security
- Emergency response programs
- Professional staff available 24 hours a day
- Daily status checks
- On-site conveniences like beauty/barber shops and country store, private town car, private dining room with catering service available, geriatric therapist on site, on site physical therapy.
- Exercise and game rooms
- Mobile Library to try something new!
- Activity center with full kitchen
Dining at Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace
Independent Living residents enjoy fine dining experiences daily.. Our Executive Chef and ger staff offer delicious meals prepared from the freshest ingredients, and our menus feature a variety of seasonal specials. The Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace staff attends to every detail with gracious and courteous service.
Each Person Makes a Difference
At Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace, we select staff who are dedicated to serving seniors. Our community is filled with well-trained and compassionate individuals who truly want to serve people. Once on board, their professional skills are fine-tuned through CarePartner’s training program. This way they are better able to provide our residents the attention and service they deserve. In addition each licensed professional is required to participate in 12 hours of continuing education annually. This way they are better able to provide our residents the attention and quality they deserve
Our memory care community combines the best features of both adult family homes and commercial assisted living communities. Here you will find an intimate environment where residents receive individual attention provided by a professionally managed, highly trained and compassionate staff, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our memory care community, is ideally located on the 4th floor of our community with easy access to all services. Our memory care community (Seasons of Life Neighborhood) is secure and opens into an outside activity area to allow residents to stroll, exercise and enjoy open space and fresh air. Your family will feel at ease knowing your loved one is at home at our Seasons of Life memory care community inside Vineyard Park at Mountlake Terrace.