Everett Plaza – Testimonials
In an attempt to provide feedback for the services and support received from the Everett Plaza Assisted Living Facility for our mother Frances Waxham we have a few comments to share.
- On our initial contact with Aleta Springer in August 2012, we were warmly greeted and encouraged to tour the facility.
- The available room was reviewed and found to be in excellent condition with many recent upgrades to include carpeting, fresh paint and fresh draperies. The unit has a very pleasant fresh smell and fresh appearance.
- The move-in day went smoothly with several staff members offering support.
- The convenient location of the dining room is much appreciated, as well as the location of the mailboxes.
- The medical staff have made themselves available to address any concerns and have provided the dispensing of her medications on-time each day.
In summary, the family members feel strongly about the excellent quality of care Frances is receiving. It is evident, the big smile indicates that Frances is very happy being a resident at the Everett Plaza Assisted living facility!
Thank you for all that you do for my mother!
Katherine Waxham Johnson
We would like to thank you and Everett Plaza’s staff in making it possible to find Ann Chin a new assisted living home. You had shown a genuine concern that Ann needed a new home and were willing to help us and it proved to be a smooth and easy transition in moving Ann into Everett Plaza.
Your Wellness Center has made the transition of moving medications over from another pharmacy in a smooth manner and assuring us that everything was taken care of. We found this to be true, and we were assured that she would be taken care of and it was done.
We appreciate all your assistance and care in making her move very easy, and she is adjusting well as she is venturing out to shop more than before when your bus takes people out.
Thank you for your warm and caring assistance with everything.
Don & May Chin
2204 12th Street, Everett WA 98201 425-258-6408