What do you get at CarePartners Memory Care Communities?
• In house Doctor available. Works with most insurance.
• Working relationship with local Mental Health providers if resident’s or families do not have previous connection
• Have working relationship with Hospice services in the event end of life care is required without having to relocate to an acute location.
• 24 hour / 7 day a week trained care professionals managed closely by professional managers
• In house Therapies available: Occupational, Physical, Speech, Massage and Swallow
• RN/LPN in House 7 days a week
• Life Enrichment Coordinator – Accomplishment, sense of community, belonging
• Private and Shared Accommodations
• Special Needs Diets Accommodated
• ADL’s, Medication management and Continence care all bundled to save costs.
• Conversion to Medicaid available if needed.
We are also priced fair. Our level system give you the security to know your loved one isn’t going to have a hard time paying for their care. Our level four care service is what many of our competitors charge for their level one. We also do not charge over the top “move in” or Community Fee’s. And believe us, nothing is second class here!
Why do we have the charges so low?
1. We believe in striking a fair balance between what we charge our residents/families and what we need to cover costs, reinvest in the Community and earn a reasonable profit for our owners.
2. We spend our money wisely and judiciously to deliver a great product while keeping our charges reasonable and fair to the families.
3. We can charge more affordable rates for Memory Care (cottages Lane at Vineyard park) because our unit is a part of a larger Assisted Living Community and because of this, there are economies of scale allowing us to charge more favorable rates.
4. We know financial resources often have limits; we are structured so that your resources can stretch and your estate isn’t overwhelmed.